MIAMI LAKES, FL
The human resources generalist manages the day-to-day operations of the human resource office, as well as the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs. HR departments generally handle employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development and employment.
The job generally requires the ability to perform the following duties:
1. Recruiting and staffing logistics.
2. Organizational and space planning.
3. Performance management and improvement systems.
4. Regulatory compliance and reporting.
5. Employee orientation, development and training.
6. Policy development and documentation.
7. Employee relationship management.
8. Committee facilitation.
9. Company-employee communication.
10. Compensation and benefits administration.
11. Employee safety, welfare, and wellness education.
Bachelor s degree in Human Resources preferred
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED: Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, employee relations, safety and labor relations.
Strong written/verbal communication skills.
Proficient with MS Word / Excel / Outlook